, Able to gather the forces to flush out.
A loud, my ears buzzing sound, in front of a red, a red mountains and rivers of the motherland. Good scene.
over the paper,oakley replacement frames, offer a kiss to show appreciation to the man, I do not care that he would not eat lunch, spit it out.
Huh? As if I am not in Thailand, but also in the classroom. Not is when heroes punish evil and promote it? Critical moment, but why cold regret ah, unfortunately subconsciously contraction of the pubic region (navel, in fact, called in the pubic region), The whole body feels the same thing of the shares of current suddenly full to the navel gathered in one word: cool!
Cool, suddenly felt wrong. I dreaming? Like something of that kind of current is infuriating fled what? Dream of things can be brought to the reality? Am I the environment is the dream? But I in reality ah. too amazing!
Agitation obvious, these things exciting and interesting, but it seems to take my life playing miles, although more dangerous, but my curiosity is not a vegetarian, the world is human curiosity which gradually know it and I think Zu calculated seven pai values, Columbus discovered the New World, Albert Einstein theory of relativity., I will find out what?
I started shaking severely pinched on the arm. major discovery! a enough to make humans crazy find!
Classmate so no accomplishment?! Was a university student?! Lectures on out do not delay learning a major discovery! necessary to earthquake physics. have to cut into pieces before Jiehen: And compared to such a major discovery, be expelled from the classroom to count a bird in sight,women s nike air max 90! Moreover, I was not the first time it was driven out. Professor holiday we.
Edge thinking why are there two Mind a mess! Was developed by the human brain too little Einstein's uncle, my idol, have developed less than 20% so once the hit is not a matter of common sense would be difficult to understand, empty brain cells self-defeating. For example, three-dimensional real world we live in the real world, if the universe exists somewhere a two-dimensional plane world, how do we understand? Can we understand everything in the two-dimensional world is flat? are flutter like paper on a plane?
Down on the bed, up the quilt. Do not want the people Ouyang Feng to become the neuropathy still Hama Gong in the body, I became neuropathy
No comments:
Post a Comment